Top 100 DJs Voting Kit - important information for participating DJs
Voting in the Top 100 DJs poll, in aid of UNICEF, launches in July 2021. This pack contains key information for DJs wishing to participate in the poll. Please read this information carefully to ensure that you understand the rules and can run a successful campaign...
- No incentives may be offered in exchange for votes
- Incentives are classed as (but are not limited to) free drinks, tickets, competition entry, merchandise and discounts
- Each vote must be verified with an active email address, social media ID or mobile phone number (China)
- Ipads or voting terminals are allowed only at official artist events, targetting legitimate dance music fans
- Street teams in random locations without connection to electronic music are not permitted
- Any DJ or artist wishing to use voting terminals or iPads at their events, must register their usage in advance so that they can be monitored
- Any DJ or artist attempting to manipulate the outcome of the poll through illegal means will have their votes discounted and be disqualified from the process
Download the voting kit containing logos, QR codes and other assets to help you run a successful campaign:
Alternative Top 100 DJs is a companion poll to the primary Top 100 DJs poll. In 2021, the genres included in Alternative Top 100 DJs will be widened to include a number of high-Beatport-selling genres, including house, techno, drum & bass and other derivatives that have recently been underrepresented in the main poll.
- The poll is collated using the same voting data as Top 100 DJs
- House and techno artists wishing to ask their fans for votes may use the Alternative Top 100 DJs logo (download below)
- All rules and regulations from the primary Top 100 DJs poll apply
Copyright Thrust Publishing Ltd. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.djmag.com as the source.